Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2, 2011

Busy and exhausting day.

What I did:
  • Dr.'s appointment at 7:45am. Led to more things on my to-do list.
  • Walked Lilo
  • Coffee with my attorney mentor, Monica, during which time I locked my keys in the car and had to call AAA TWICE since I missed them the first time they came by.
  • Office work
  • TVN
  • Started laundry, picked up kitchen, made dinner
  • Fixed slideshow again...I think I may have finally gotten it right this time, maybe
  • Important email for HS
  • On Tuesday I WENT TO THE GYM!
  • I also met up with Katie on Tuesday night, which was aaaamazing. I miss you.
  • Started to put together final fundraiser for our trip to Haiti
What I didn't do:
  • Acceptance letters
  • Letter
  • Immigration stuff
  • D&O write up
I need to revert back to college days when I could stay up late being productive...

No comments:

Post a Comment