Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011

Things I did today:
  • Yoga session
  • Cleaned kitchen
  • Went to visit Brookie at Starbucks/had lunch with Jeff
  • Worked on website for Brookie & me (for the whole wedding ministry busy-ness), and wrote a couple intro blogs for it (this took a while...had to do a bit of research on how to do stuff on wordpress)
  • Set up twitter/gmail for the above business
  • Attended MCLE on immigration at Chapman
  • Registered for a free Microfinance course (now I just need to actually take the classes...)
  • Sent a few important emails and made some important phone calls
Things I didn't do/need to do:
  • I'm not going to waste your time or mine spelling out the bazillion things I need to do...not until I can at least bring the list down to something reasonable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment