Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DIY Craft Time, Part II

The Gang went to a Halloween party, wherein we took advantage of a very cool photo booth. I realized that I haven't had printed pictures in quite a while, and these came out so cool, that I wanted to frame them. I did some research online, which made me realize they don't sell what I want, but gave me an idea on how to do it on my own.

So. Craft time!




One of my big flaws is that I lack a desire for perfection. So the edges could have been cut a little cleaner, and the fabric could have been pulled a little tighter...and I probably should have made it out of a sturdier material...(all of this is probably making Busta want to pull her hair out...I'M SORRY!). But, it made me realize that I can be crafty and creative if I want to be. And, occasionally, I can make some pretty cool looking stuff.


Long live Halloween, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment