Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 Mix!

This is what I came home to on Monday:



And I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty sweet. So I thought I'd share.

Track 1: Lana Del Rey--Blue Jeans



Track 2: Lana Del Rey--Video Games




Track 3: Jonsi--Go Do (should sound very familiar, like Sigur Ros familiar)

Track 4: Sigur Ros--Gobbledigook



Track 5: Arcade Fire--Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) (there's also an interactive video for this song)





Track 8: Alexander--Truth



Track 9: Gold Panda--Quitter's Raga




Track 11: Purity Ring--Ungirthed



Track 12: Empire of the Sun--Walking on a Dream



Track 13: Modest Mouse--Gravity Rides Everything





Track 16: Aloe Blacc--You Make Me Smile



Forgotten Track: Dead Man's Bones (not the official video, but pretty cool)


He's pretty awesome, right? Oh, my husband, not Ryan Gosling...just clarifying :)

2 comments:

  1. I would love have to have this mix delivered to me. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you wait until 4th of July weekend?

    ReplyDelete