Thursday, June 3, 2010

Positive Outlook: retry

Sooooo, story of my life, money is in short supply. As our rent was due today, it was a rough day, financially speaking. A special thanks to a little angel who helped us out big time today.

There are so many things up in the air right now, that it's hard to find stability in something. On my way to tutoring tonight I just kept telling myself: you could be worse, things could be worse. I freak out and obsess over our lack of money, but I know I need to focus on the love and stability that we have. I need to remember there are people dealing with much worse than financial troubles, and people who live off of much less than I do. So maybe we need to downsize, so what? People live with less. People live. And these people are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment