Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Gifting: Receiving


This Christmas was definitely the best in a long time. My top gifts (in no particular order):

31 Bits Necklace: Camellia in sky blue. It's beautiful!


TOMS shoes in red. I've been wanting these for FOREVER. I've been wearing them since I got them on Tuesday night...and would have worn them to bed if Jeff hadn't told me this was unacceptable behavior for a 28-year old.


a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
n
d
.
.
.
.

an iPad!!!
Totally did not see this one coming.
Jeff figured it was a good investment for my business endeavors,
and I'd say...YES.
Played around with it all morning, and Jeff helped me decide on my next
DIY project:
an iPad cover :)

My mom was great and individually wrapped a bunch of gifts for Jeff and I (with the help of my cousins), including some truly awesome socks for Jeff--I'm not being facetious, Jeff LOVES cool socks and these are really cool--and some great ornaments for next years Christmas tree.

I can't thank everyone enough for making this year the best one we've had in a while, and not just because of the gifts, but because you are all amazing.

Love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment