Saturday, December 3, 2011

Vote for a Logo!

So, one of the things that's been keeping me too busy to blog about all the things I want to blog about, is trying to market some new business opportunities for Jeff and myself. One of these, which I'm not sure if I've mentioned before (although I'm pretty sure I have), is The Merry Ministers. I've got a basic website set up, but I wanted a pretty cool logo, and my Rama is absolutely amazing that she sent me so many options that I can't chose. So I need your help. Which one do you like the most:

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:


Exhibit D:


Submit your vote in the comments section :)

Please and thank you!


3 comments:

  1. I vote for A. They are all quite lovely though =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toss up betweeen A and D. But i think A takes it.

    ReplyDelete