Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dreams

I've been dreaming a lot lately. This wasn't always the case (well, I might have dreamt, but I didn't remember them). Now I remember my dreams all the time, and I couldn't quite pin point how I felt about this. Until a couple days ago.

As I was driving, I realized I was annoyed. Why, you ask? Because the day after having a particular dream I find myself trying to figure out what they meant or where they came from. And this takes up time. Time that I would rather spend doing something else, or taking care of something else. Whatever dream theory you subscribe to, I'm sure they have their meaning and purpose. But I don't really want to spend time every day trying to figure out what they mean.

Mostly because I never have a single idea what they mean, ha.

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing a ton of dream analysis, taking a class, even. LMK if you want some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like some of them I rather now know, haha, but I'll definitely hit you up if I decide to explore :)

    ReplyDelete