Monday, April 19, 2010

Music Video: Coheed & Cambria

Another group I would not listen to if it weren't for my husband. There's just something so intense about their music that I really love. This song is by far one of my favorites. I remember being in a movie theater for [insert movie name here], and a trailer came on for the movie "9," the animation movie, not the musical, and this song was in the trailer. It was awesome.

Anyhow, my dear friend Sarah was lucky enough to be at Coachella this weekend, lucky enough to see Coheed, but unlucky enough to miss this final number. Watch until the end, which is where the USC band really comes in.



Here is the trailer I was talking about too, just in case you're curious :)

1 comment:

  1. i love Coheed! I've seen them in concert about 4 times and i swear, when i first heard of them, i thought he sounded a little like Michael Jackson! Great song, Alex!!

    ReplyDelete