Thursday, April 15, 2010

Work Update: Printer Part II

So, you long time readers may remember my rants about our printer. Well, they never end! For a while, my printer was out of commission, but that's old news. Ok, so there's the Toshiba printer which is the printer that most of the people in the office use, and it seems to be out of order almost every other day. So you know what that means. Someone comes to fix it. I think the repair guy is worse than the actual printer being out of order. I have never met anyone, in my entire LIFE, who smells as bad as this guy. I mean, I can smell this guy through walls!

It's so bad that poor Amber, one of our receptionists, has had to use her bottle of sprayey, smelly stuff to mask his insane b.o.

For the sake of everyone, I hope the printer works well for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment