Monday, January 24, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

"We expect to live our lives as expected but life has a way of making the expected never happen and the unexpected that which your life becomes."

My friend Jaime shared that quote with me last week, and it made me think (once again) about what I'm really doing. I feel like I'm pushing so hard for something, and maybe it's just not meant to happen that way. On the other hand, people that make something of themselves usually have to go against all adds to get there. Where's the breaking point? At what point should I just sit back, stop swimming against the current, and just let life take me wherever the heck it wants me to go?

"There isn't any normal life guera. It's just life."

1 comment:

  1. Two mice fall in a pot of milk. The one gives up hope and drowns. The other keeps fighting until the milk turns to butter and crawls out. Be the second mouse.

    ReplyDelete