Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011

What I did:
  • Woke up at 5 a.m. to rescue my mom who had locked herself out of her house.
  • Started laundry, emptied dishwasher, cleaned up kitchen (I know what you're thinking: that's just normal house stuff, it shouldn't be listed as an accomplishment...but then I wouldn't have as much stuff to list in my "what I did" column!)
  • Followed up on almost all my sponsorship and silent auction requests...who knew it would take me most of the day?! BUT, I did get a 3 night all inclusive stay in Puerto Vallarta added to our silent auction items!
  • Emailed our contact in Haiti with Rotary Club to confirm we can start sending them donations to distribute to our students.
  • Made some important phone calls.
  • Called the therapist on my immigration case; was a little shocked at her response and now have to figure out what I'm going to do about that.
  • Called my other immigration client to follow up.
  • Worked on immigration declarations.
  • Applied to two jobs (yep, you read that correctly...two).
What I didn't do:
  • I didn't go to the gym, although I actually had some motivation to do it. Who knew working out at home could actually make you sore? I guess at least those little home workouts are doing something...And Jeff and I went on a good walk before dinner.
  • I didn't get to my small claims case.
  • I didn't make much progress on my immigration work, but at least I touched it.
  • I didn't update the HS website profiles. I have to do that STAT, and hopefully I'll start getting director profiles soon so I can add those as well. I also want to do a quick blog entry for our newly created blog.
What I need to do:
  • Everything in my "didn't" list
  • Work on some more small projects in the apartment
I'm going to be stuck in a symposium all day tomorrow, so I'm a little frustrated I won't get to much of this stuff for the next few days. But I AM excited for the formal opening of the photo gallery in the law school lobby that I've been working on for the last several months. Hopefully it turned out ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment