Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Office Space!

As promised. So, as I mentioned, I'm currently working out of a cubicle. Not very glamorous for an attorney, but it's a job! I am trying to make the most of it, and as the only girl working among a bunch of boys, I must say it IS the best decorated!

Yes, I do have the mandated picture of Jeff and I, along with my much-needed cup of coffee. It's also a bit hard to make out in between the computer screen and the green mug, but it IS one of my prized possessions: my Initech mug that I got from Dana Lu (based on the movie, Office Space).

So, they promised me that this was only temporary workspace and that I would be getting an office soon. It'll either be one of the offices that's currently occupied by someone, or they'll be converting this space into offices:

We'll see what happens!

1 comment: