Saturday, December 12, 2009

Adult Life

I'm not sure how people do it.

Granted, I've only had a week to figure things out, but I'm still amazed at how my mom and aunts got so much crap done in a day. I mean, I'm working from 9 am to 6 pm, and when I get home, it's kind of late to get your day started at home, and I don't really feel like doing anything productive. It's all fine and dandy for now, Jeff and I are both big kids so we can pick up after ourselves and keep the house relatively clean. But how do you manage once you have kids??? There are so many things I want to do when I get home, and it's nothing crazy, just picking up little areas in the apartment, making a good dinner, etc., but it all goes down the drain when I walk through the door and feel like just laying down for the night.

Personally, I think 6pm is too late to get off work. I was told that once I was fully trained I could go in to the office earlier so I can get off at 4 or 5pm, which I'm looking forward to. It may only be an hour, but I think that hour will be my salvation to being more productive at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment