Monday, December 21, 2009

Work Update

So for those regular followers, I wanted to give you all a quick update on things. As I knew would happen, now that I have a full time job I haven't been able to write on here as much as I'd like. I'm starting to make notes of ideas I get for things to write, whenever they come to mind, which means endless stickies which might not make sense when I read them a couple days later.

So if you remember from my last blog, I wrote about the new lady that had started working at my office. Well, after discovering her perpetual lateness (every day since she started, and I'm not talking about 5-10 minutes late, I'm talking about an hour to an hour and a half late), she was promptly let go. Crazy, but it makes sense. Anyhow, there's another new girl that's doing some side work, and she seems like a really nice girl. She's a pretty girl, and she's 18, which means all the boys in the office are riled up. She seems to be taking it pretty well though!

As much as I want to go into detail about everyone at my office, and share all the exciting characteristics and traits of each of them with you all, I figure it's only a matter of time before they track me down on Facebook, which will eventually lead them here, so I'd rather play it safe :)

Anyhow, while I may not be able to update as often, I don't want to leave you guys hanging, so if you enjoy new music, one of my best friends Sarah has started posting regular music videos on her blog. Sarah has always been a source of new amazing music for me, so I hope you all enjoy her video blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment