Monday, December 21, 2009

Here's to knowing I made the right choice

Jeff and I went out for dinner tonight, a date night if you will. It wasn't anything crazy, we just went to Chili's, ordered food, some drinks, and picked up a movie at Blockbuster. I should mention that my strawberry margarita gave me the WORST brain freezes I never even knew were possible. I'm not exaggerating--it was terrible. I almost considered not drinking anymore of my over-priced margarita. Almost.

Anyhow, after we picked up a few episodes of Entourage at Blockbuster, and some coffee at Gelson's, we got in the car for our mile-long drive home. And hilarity ensued. I seriously haven't laughed this hard in a long time, my abs are still recovering. I love being able to make a fool of myself, and seeing Jeff laugh as much as he did tonight.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. I love [your blog]... and think each time I read a new one how crazy and wonderful life really is....It's all in how you look at it....don't you think? I really don't know how I coped with three oops I mean four little boys and work nine to ten hours a day...I know I was younger and in much better shape!! I just want to tell you not to stop the blog as I know the following is growing and we look forward to each and every new one!

    ReplyDelete