Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Special!

In the spirit of Christmas, I'm sharing with you a movie that everyone should watch at least once during the Holiday Season. I'm sure most of you have already seen this movie before, but I'll be honest and tell you that if it wasn't for marrying into the Armstrong Family, I probably wouldn't even have known about it, or caught all the jokes in movies, TV shows, etc., about the leg lamp.

Here's a little trailer for A Christmas Story:


I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas, sharing it with those you love.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Fact: A Christmas story foretells the coming apocalypse. Fact: The coming apocalypse is going to rock. Fact: I am indeed singing along to a charlie brown christmas. Fact: I talk to telemarketers because I like to hear my own voice. Fact: Jesus is the reason for the season.

    ReplyDelete