Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Update on My Job Search Adventures

I actually got another call from the legal firm that had contacted me for a job interview, and then said never mind because I didn't have bankruptcy experience. It turns out they don't really need someone with bankruptcy experience and they're willing to train, so they set me up with an interview. I went in today and was excited to find out that the attorney actually also practices immigration law (which is what I want to do). I think it went well, and it could be a good place for me. I'm a little nervous because it's a relatively new firm, but I gotta start somewhere. Should hear back from him in a week...we'll see what happens with my job search adventure!

1 comment:

  1. That is great Alex! Please keep us posted ! =)

    ReplyDelete