Monday, December 21, 2009

More on Adult Life

I'm pretty sure it started after law school began, when I was too busy to watch the news at home or read a newspaper, and still wanting to know what was going on with the world. At some point, while driving, I got fed up with having to continually scan the radio stations to find something good (even though Jeff might say my music standards are still pretty subpar). And so, to get my fill of current events, and prevent the continual station scan, I landed with news radio. I think a few years ago I would have felt lame about listening to NPR and KNX 1070 more frequently than any radio station. I guess self-confidence is one of the few good things about growing older!

1 comment:

  1. I remember that day you asked me what channel NPR was on...

    ReplyDelete